Friday 18 July 2014

Final Wrap Up

I feel as though I have a whole new perspective on assistive tech and technology in general. From here on out, I will try to overcome my feelings of guilt about not using technology enough in my classes and try to make a concerted effort to integrate the iPad a little more. There are some wonderful apps out there to aid many students in their education journey and I hope I am able help enlighten some of them. In the meantime, they will continue to enlighten, surprise and impress me.  I look forward to seeing where technology takes us next!

A big thank you to Barbara Welsford who has done a phenomenal job with this course. Your technological expertise (and patience) has been greatly appreciated. Enjoy the rest of your summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment